Job Title: Account Executive
- Achieve established revenue goals, both monthly and annually.
- Maintain a daily sales call log and revenue summary.
- Market your station to clients by offering superior sales and service.
- To develop new business opportunities and clients that meet Apex Broadcastings needs and goals.
- Maintain the utmost level of honesty and integrity in all business transactions with your clients and the station.
- Adhere to strict collection policies set forth by Apex Broadcasting. The sale is not complete until the money has been collected.
- To devote a minimum of eight (8) hours per day, five (5) days a week to the execution of your profession.
- Commit to developing your own self-help library to further your own growth and knowledge of sales.
Experience / Education Desired:
- Prefer a minimum one (2) years of sales experience in broadcast, print or other comparable marketing areas
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Established knowledge of community business.
- A very strong desire succeed.
Character Traits Desired:
- A self starter, achievement oriented, professional.
- Must be accurate, with the ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to develop and implement new ideas, and adjust to change.
- Essential character traits also include integrity, honesty, intelligence, a sense of humor, strong work ethic, and a powerful positive attitude.
- General Sales Manager
- Fax resume: (843) 972-1200 or
- E-mail resume: Katrina@apexbroadcasting.com or
- Mail resume: Apex Broadcasting
2294 Clements Ferry Road
Charleston, SC 29492
APEX Broadcasting of South Carolina is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. As such, we have an “open application” policy.
This means anyone is welcome to submit an application at any time for consideration on present or future job opportunities.